And the balancing begins...

And the balancing begins...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New

Well eons ago I decided to Blog about my triumphs and pitfalls while working 40+ hours and raising a family....then I only had one child and now there is another. I forgot my password or even that I created such a site until reading my sister in laws blog about her ideas to help other moms with info and advice. Oh yes, I had one of the those sites! And here I am! Ready to tell about the mistakes and the the little tricks of the trade that I have learned (and still learning) the not so easy way.

I get a lot of grief from friends and family for deciding to work after staying at home with Avon for the first 18 months of his life. I brush it off and pretend that it doesn't affect me but in all truthfulness, it does. Most women are working and then have kids and decide to stay at home. I have had the best of both worlds and I LOVE MY JOB....as a wife, a mother, a manager of the home, a nurse to my kids boo boos, a laundry mat operator, a chef, a cleaner, and as a teacher inside of the home and out. Fact of the matter is, I LOVE HELPING CHILDREN! I am so lucky to have a career in helping children and receiving endless blessings from the lives that I impact daily. Teaching special education is even more rewarding. I love working with children and families with disabilities.

I work long hours! And at certain times of the year, I am more busy and I am super stressed. I have learned things to do to create a better me. A better version of myself for my family and my families at work. I hope that this will help other moms in similar situations, or for those who want a good chuckle at the craziness that I have done. So enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment